社区
课程
招聘
[原创]ARTeam is back in action
发表于: 2008-12-31 06:05 3011

[原创]ARTeam is back in action

2008-12-31 06:05
Hi everybody
ARTeam is back in action, after a little stop of almost 3 months.

The ARTeam site is available here: http://www.accessroot.com

The last downtime was due to an hack we had, nothing special, but mainly what became evident was a lack of assistance from our host. We decided to change everything and close for a while to rebuild and clean our clothes. It was supposed to be short stop, but you know nothing goes as it is supposed to be in theory. In theory there's not difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is. We had to consider different option to build a better site and all of them implied some problems. Unfortunately it took too much time and I decided to re-open at least the forum, because it is the most important space for knowledge sharing. For the moment all the downloads can still be got from the mirror site Gunther offered us. BTW If you also want to host a mirror site feel free to offer it to me.

The mirror is here: http://xchg.info/ARTeam/Tutorials/

The mirror is available for you to host tutorials and other valuable things you want to share on a more "stable" (I hope) site, not rapidshare or similar I mean.

Meanwhile we will develop behind the scene, a new web site to be used beside this forum and release it afterward.

The net, you know, rapidly forget sites and what I would ask to you is to spread the voice that ARTeam is running again and at all not dead.
New things are coming, new things will see the light under our flag, thanks to us, but most of all thanks to your contributions.

Let show that the scene is not starving and let them show that we know how to share information and knowledge

PS Not all the things on forum are already ok, mostly is due to redirector not all fixed yet. Give time to align but also tell us problems you'll find!

BR,
Shub

[培训]内核驱动高级班,冲击BAT一流互联网大厂工作,每周日13:00-18:00直播授课

收藏
免费 0
支持
分享
最新回复 (4)
雪    币: 328
活跃值: (10)
能力值: ( LV9,RANK:370 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
Support
I like your tutorials
2008-12-31 10:17
雪    币: 280
能力值: ( LV2,RANK:10 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
just an update.

1. now all previous posts, about 99% of them are recovered.
2. the registration to the forum is now fixed and working..
2009-1-6 05:38
雪    币: 93908
活跃值: (200199)
能力值: (RANK:10 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
Support .
2009-1-8 01:18
雪    币: 201