招聘
IdaOlly Plugin
发表于: 2008-7-6 07:52 9503

IdaOlly Plugin

2008-7-6 07:52
=============
Introduction
=============

IdaOlly is a simple plugin allowing IDA to assist OllyDbg. You can join (attached) or leave an olly debugging session any time you want.
In addition to that, you can also start a session by normally running the process in IDA.

This is a simple experimental tool, don't expect too much from it.

=============
Installation
=============
1. You need to copy IdaOlly.plw to IDA's plugins folder and OllyControl.dll to olly's plugin folder.
2. Add a new line into IDA's plugins.cfg:

Ida_Olly_Assistant         IdaOlly     0       0  DEBUG

3. By default IdaOlly will use the port 20292 ('OD'), if in use, it will keep prompting till it finds a free port number.
You can specify the default port in ollydbg.ini as:

[Plugin OllyCtrl]
Port=20292
EPWarning=1 <- whether to patch a message box regarding entry point in OllyDbg

4. When you run IDA, make sure you "switch debugger" if you want to use IdaOlly

=============
Usage
=============

If IdaOlly runs fine you will see that in the message window in IDA and in the log window (Alt+L) in Olly.

When in IDA you can press ALT+Z to toggle an additional menu.

* Assembling: This features uses Olly's assembler to allow you patch code on the fly.
* Memory patching: Only patches the memory and not the database.
Passing names from IDA to Olly: Passes public names from IDA to Olly
* Attach / Detach (aka Join/Leave) an OllyDbg session: You may at any time decide to join an Olly debugging session by selecting "Attach" from IDA debugger.
Please note that in IdaOlly terminology, "Attach" only means join, thus if OllyDbg has no process already open, then "attach" will fail.
* Olly Step/Step over/Go to cursor: Don't use unless necessary. These bypasses' IDA's debugging logic and uses Olly's logic directly.

Limitations:
--------------
* No rebasing
* Primitive exception handling
* Single thread support

[培训]内核驱动高级班,冲击BAT一流互联网大厂工作,每周日13:00-18:00直播授课

上传的附件:
收藏
免费 1
支持
分享
最新回复 (3)
雪    币: 0
能力值: (RANK:10 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
bump the thread up.A bald man took a seat in a beauty shop. "How can I help you?" asked the stylist. "I went for a hair transplant," the guy explained, "but I couldn't stand the pain. If you can make my hair look like yours without causing me any discomfort, I'll pay you $5,000.""No problem," said the stylist, and he quickly shaved his head.------------The WOW gold Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy wow gold, Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest gold here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft gold, powerleveling,wow leveling ,warcraft gold, just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft gold,wow leveling,
2008-9-20 08:33
雪    币: 200
活跃值: (10)
能力值: ( LV2,RANK:10 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
support 一下。
强强联合,优势互补
2009-1-31 23:16
雪    币: 165