ARTeam: news online..
发表于: 2006-10-8 04:51 2472

ARTeam: news online..

2006-10-8 04:51
Hi all,
there are few news from us:

First of all two new tutes:
HASP SL a deeper dig by potassium
In my previous tutorial1 on HASP SL (6.41.95) I demonstrated how to easily find the OEP, dumping and rebuilding of the target application. The main goal of this tutorial is to do a little more in-depth analysis, how to manually bypass the anti-debug feature and finding out what version you are dealing with etc. Also this tutorial includes a flash-movie of the manual handy work described in this tutorial. Dodging the anti-debug, finding OEP, dumping and rebuilding. All done in about 2.5 minutes!

Ring0 Crackme Explained by deroko
[I]This time, in new article, I’m not going to talk about any comercial protection, this tame I will talk about one interesting crackme from www.crackmes.de which was submitted by Ms-Rem. This crackme has a lots of nice features that make it very very interesting, some of them are IDT/SDT hooks, rootkit tricks to hide process, usage of \Device\PhysicalMemory, 2 process execution, APC,
etc…
In this tutorial I’ll cover most of stuff handled by crackme and show you my steps for bypassing it.[/I]

Second there's a new trial member: arjuns
And third, he just released in our releases pages a new gold version of his famous Olly Tool Bar.

http://arteam.accessroot.com

have phun,
Shub

[课程]Linux pwn 探索篇!

收藏
免费 0
支持
分享
最新回复 (0)
游客
登录 | 注册 方可回帖
返回