招聘
ARTeam: xADT eXtensible Anti-Debug Tester V 1.2
发表于: 2006-8-24 23:38 3619

ARTeam: xADT eXtensible Anti-Debug Tester V 1.2

2006-8-24 23:38
Hi all,
version 1.2 is ready to go out.

You can find it at http://releases.accessroot.com/

I tried to improve the tool even more fixing all the bugs and adding several options, see the detailed history in the readme inside or here too for further details.

A detailed history follows, but mainly I fixed some bugs, added internal tests, improved users and plugins interface, added some more free examples with sources, added several interesting new plugins.

version 1.2
      main program:
        -fixed initial working directory bug which prevented to load the xADT.ini file correctly (e.g from OllyDbg Bar)
        -fixed several selections bugs from the list of available tests. Now works in all cases
        -fixed a bug into the export browsing routine for plugins with more than one test inside, which prevented multiple plugins
         to work
        +improved stability of the program for plugins not correctly exporting all functions as foreseen
        -fixed tooltips, now it displays the string returned by _about export, when mouse is over the line of a test
        +added tooltips with result of the test: now the tooltip of the result column contains the string returned by the test to xADT.
        +added keyboard interface: see readme for details
        +added horizontal scroll for panels for longer descriptions
      plugins:
        +improved previous plugins and added an example plugin with several tests inside
        +added support for optional _about exports for plugins, now it can be used to specify credits, the string is shown as tooltip
        -fixed driver unloading problems in SIDT plugin
      new-plugins:
        +added RDTSC and INT3 plugin (inside FindWindow_and_Time.dll)
        +added GetSystemTime and INT3 plugin (inside FindWindow_and_Time.dll)
        +added some anti-SICE plugin (inside FindWindow_and_Time.dll)
        +added Find Complex test (inside FindWindow_and_Time.dll), a very complex plugin which perform a lot of interesting tests.
         It's also a POC on how plugins might have their own interface
        +added SICETricks (SICETricks.dll) plugin which perform several SoftICE Specific tests
        +added 3 tests by ap0x: EnumWindows, GetProcessHeaps and PageGuard (into xADT_ap0x.dll)

Contributions and comments are welcome!!

[培训]内核驱动高级班,冲击BAT一流互联网大厂工作,每周日13:00-18:00直播授课

收藏
免费 0
支持
分享
最新回复 (7)
雪    币: 93908
活跃值: (200199)
能力值: (RANK:10 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
sustain.
2006-8-24 23:43
雪    币: 690
活跃值: (1821)
能力值: ( LV9,RANK:250 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
very good,thx you.
2006-8-28 07:17
雪    币: 200
活跃值: (10)
能力值: ( LV2,RANK:10 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
how can implement your toolkit in Delphi program ? Are there any examples ?
2006-9-5 01:31
雪    币: 280
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
it's enough a dll exporting exports as explained in the read me, and using the __cdecl calling convention. This is enough. Any language can then be used.

I have no sources, but anorganix as far as I remember already did some examples on his own,
2006-9-5 01:53
雪    币: 288
活跃值: (112)
能力值: ( LV12,RANK:290 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
is there any mirror of http://releases.accessroot.com/?
2006-11-7 19:58
雪    币: 280
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
not afaik, but if you can reach arteam.accessroot.com you can reach the releases pages too..
2006-12-11 04:21
雪    币: 6075
活跃值: (2236)
能力值: (RANK:1060 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
it seems an antiantidebug tool is more useful :)
2006-12-11 13:48
游客
登录 | 注册 方可回帖
返回
//