社区
课程
招聘
ARTeam: Improving the HideDebugger function v10 by Shub-Nigurrath
发表于: 2006-7-24 18:01 4874

ARTeam: Improving the HideDebugger function v10 by Shub-Nigurrath

2006-7-24 18:01
Hi all,
it's a pleasure to publish a new tutorial from me.

Improving the HideDebugger function v10
This time I did a long walk into the antidebugging tricks coding some countermeasures and a C based function. The tutorial comes along with a complete description of techniques used (for example offset intependent code in C, several windows internal details an so on) and of course the whole code.

I think the result is quite appealing and complex to let you have a long reading.

http://tutorials.accessroot.com

Have phun,
Shub

[培训]内核驱动高级班,冲击BAT一流互联网大厂工作,每周日13:00-18:00直播授课

收藏
免费 0
支持
分享
最新回复 (18)
雪    币: 203
活跃值: (10)
能力值: ( LV2,RANK:10 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
ARTeam copied other people's methods too?!
2006-7-24 20:33
雪    币: 280
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
not all the method are new, and I never told they are. What is new is the tutorial and the function that is completely mine.

Anyway: updated to version 1.1 the tutorial.

I realized that there was an error in the ZwQueryProcessInformation patch I now fixed. I also added some further discussion on offset independent code with C which I think might be of interestest to other too.
2006-7-26 05:36
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
if you have not any new ideas,i think you didn't repeat working.
2006-7-26 07:56
雪    币: 235
活跃值: (41)
能力值: ( LV9,RANK:170 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
最初由 gkend 发布
if you have not any new ideas,i think you didn't repeat working.

i don't think so!

older is "beta",the new is "final"?

BTW:there are something wonderful too,  support for your hard work!
2006-7-26 08:44
雪    币: 603
活跃值: (617)
能力值: ( LV12,RANK:660 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
Thanks to Shub-Nigurrath!
2006-7-26 09:54
雪    币: 93908
活跃值: (200199)
能力值: (RANK:10 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
sustain.
2006-7-26 09:57
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
最初由 alpsdew 发布
i don't think so!
older is "beta",the new is "final"?
BTW:there are something wonderful too, support for your hard work!

每个人的道德观不一样。毕竟重复不完全等于抄袭,它只是抄袭别人的思想和方法,而不是抄袭代码。更有甚者,认为抄袭都不是罪:君不见高考满分作分竟然是抄袭的?不过对我来说,重复就是浪费。小软件很多人都会搞,完全没必要重复(importREC、lordpe我想很多人也搞得出,为何别人不愿重复劳动呢?)。有能耐的应该去重复一个windows出来。省得MS搞垄断。
胡主席是伟人,他有8荣8耻;偶是布衣,就只能1荣1耻:以创新进步为荣、以重复抄袭为耻。
最后我只能说:如果都去重复,世界将会怎样?(可能还处于原始社会)
2006-7-26 12:36
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
gkend
I do not understand what are you trying to say. First is useless to hide your opinions behind chinese in an english subforum, given that you proven that you are able to write english.

Secondly if you have something to propose that's better, you have to do it, criticism without actions are useless, facts are what matters.
Anyway opinions are opinions and you are free to post them. I'm also free to say as well that I do not agree and that politeness obliges me to not say more.

I anyway think that who know how to do things does, who doesn't, blames.
2006-7-26 20:03
雪    币: 6075
活跃值: (2236)
能力值: (RANK:1060 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
anyway it's a nice tut in my opinion

gkend thinks YOU DID A REPEATED WORK AT ALL
and he suggests to find a new idea but not make a new code based on an old idea.can you understand it?
2006-7-26 21:37
雪    币: 3686
活跃值: (1036)
能力值: (RANK:760 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
最初由 gkend 发布
每个人的道德观不一样。毕竟重复不完全等于抄袭,它只是抄袭别人的思想和方法,而不是抄袭代码。更有甚者,认为抄袭都不是罪:君不见高考满分作分竟然是抄袭的?不过对我来说,重复就是浪费。小软件很多人都会搞,完全没必要重复(importREC、lordpe我想很多人也搞得出,为何别人不愿重复劳动呢?)。有能耐的应该去重复一个windows出来。省得MS搞垄断。

Everyone can do with hands what he want to do and the same with one's mouth,howerver, please obey the rule, Don't Use Chinese in English Subarea!
By the way, I have a little agree with what gkend have been said :P

最初由 Shub-Nigurrath 发布
gkend
I do not understand what are you trying to say. First is useless to hide your opinions behind chinese in an english subforum, given that you proven that you are able to write english.

Secondly if you have something to propose that's better, you have to do it, criticism without actions are useless, facts are what matters.
Anyway opinions are opinions and you are free to post them. I'm also free to say as well that I do not agree and that politeness obliges me to not say more.

I anyway think that who know how to do things does, who doesn't, blames.

Hi, Shub-Nigurrath, the tutorial is great, I like it. :-)
as you just said, opinions are opinions and he is free to post, but he can't do sth. to prove himself, so whatever :-P
2006-7-26 21:37
雪    币: 93908
活跃值: (200199)
能力值: (RANK:10 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
I idea is: The good opinion first should respect the forum to send pastes the principle. Indeed is this, I can accept.

Second: If has the good work to be allowed to publish.
2006-7-26 21:47
雪    币: 342
活跃值: (318)
能力值: ( LV12,RANK:740 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
Nice job,Shub-Nigurrath!

And forgive gkend:he is always so critical
to others. In the other subareas,he does the
same thing to many ppl,just like what he
did to you. But he never did anything to
prove himself.
Hope he can put forward something practical
in the future.

Best wishes for him.
2006-7-26 22:43
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
Anyway I also think this is a useless reply, but I wanted to post it anyway, even if it's starting to go OT.

forgot, I understood what gkend was telling, I'm not that dumb. What I didn't was why...
This is not repeated work at all for two reasons: 1) there's no C routines like these around, 2) the patches to system API are hidden well into olly plugins which are not opensource (I instead always leave public sources), 3) most of the topics discussed are not so well known by all ppl, even who claims to know C.

On the other hand, yes, this was mostly a reasuming tutorial for which the most important value is to give an unique place where things are presented with an uniform approach and a new source code for all the things into one single place. It took to me a while to collect all the information presented, it's not a simple task. I would see anyone to take the challenge to write better a document, takes time. I will publish it too on our pages if quality fits.

said this, no more polemic by my side, back to action.
2006-7-27 02:13
雪    币: 235
活跃值: (41)
能力值: ( LV9,RANK:170 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
最初由 gkend 发布

yes,something should not be repeated! i aggree.

but , the fact is sometimes repeat is what we need. Take example ,for breakfest,for lunch,for dinner...
for technique,we also need repeat.Someone do design need innovation,but someone as our begginers need "repeat",and someone as "teachers" also need "repeat"."Tutorial",as we see,is for someone begginners,need to be rewritten if something in it is wrong or something is stale.
we need practise,and for beginners sometimes "repeat" is best practise.
it is wrong to negate "repeating everything".
My major is chemistry.and we always "repeat" what someone had done.if veryone think it's useness, why we do this yet?

we should look back to  summary what we have done.
what i say ,in one word ,is "repeat" and "innovation" are associated.

my english is poor ,and it is my first to write so much in forum.
and i don't konw whether you can understand what i say.

BTW:what is "ppl" and what is "OT"?
2006-7-27 09:10
雪    币: 6075
活跃值: (2236)
能力值: (RANK:1060 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
ppl=people ot=out?
2006-7-27 13:49
雪    币: 339
活跃值: (1510)
能力值: ( LV13,RANK:970 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
good artcle and tool! thanks
2006-7-27 18:09
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
OT: off topic
2006-7-28 08:18
雪    币: 233
能力值: ( LV6,RANK:90 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
in any case, it's a good virtue to share something, and thus  Shub-Nigurrath  should be respected!  
2006-8-6 00:54
游客
登录 | 注册 方可回帖
返回
//