招聘
[下载]Process Lasso Pro v3.82
发表于: 2010-3-25 16:40 1988

[下载]Process Lasso Pro v3.82

2010-3-25 16:40
Process Lasso Pro v3.82

Changes:
3.82 [#73000]
After the monumental leap forward in the user interface of the v3.80 (and the couple minor glitches at first), this version is a refreshing 'polishing' build. It offers sorting by column in the Active Processes tab, some minor menu re-arrangement, and other general polishing. I've even thrown in the docs in CHM format, which I personally find much more readable than the online version. The installer is a little larger, but still not excessively large.

- Addition.GUI: Sort by column now supported in new 'Active Processes' tab, as was already the case in the 'All Processes' tab
- Addition.GUI: Last sorted column of new 'Active Processes' tab is remembered
- Change.GUI: Repositioned some of the newer menu items for easier location
- Change.GUI: Moved graph visibility setting to the registry, so a config reload and process recheck event won't be triggered every time the graph visibility is toggled by the user
- Change.Core: No longer restore the original priority of a process whose priority was externally adjusted while it was in a changed state due to a ProBalance event (i.e. if user changes the priority after ProBalance makes a temporary adjustment)
- Change.Core: No longer restore the original CPU affinity of a process whose CPU affinity was externally adjusted while it was in a changed state due to a ProBalance event (i.e. if user changes the CPU affinity after ProBalance makes a temporary adjustment)
- Addition.Installer: Included a CHM copy of the docs for easy readability and offline access (increased installer size though)

Bitsum.Technologies.Process.Lasso.Pro.v3.8.2.Retail-ZWT
http://rs863.rapidshare.com/files/358119127/Bitsum.Technologies.Process.Lasso.Pro.v3.8.2.Retail-ZWT.zip

[课程]FART 脱壳王!加量不加价!FART作者讲授!

收藏
免费 0
支持
分享
最新回复 (1)
雪    币: 93908
活跃值: (200199)
能力值: (RANK:10 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖