招聘
[转帖]Flowcode 3.2.2.40 cracked by taos
发表于: 2008-7-7 10:49 4599

[转帖]Flowcode 3.2.2.40 cracked by taos

2008-7-7 10:49
from exetools forum
http://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=11711

taos在原帖说网上的破解只是脱了壳的,并没有完全破解。他的破解版本是完全的:p现在本地一份破解文件,原版下载地址以及英文介绍请看下面的原文

Hi!! I'm tired of lastest bad cracks avalaibles last days. I see more and more software that is bad unpacked/cracked (only removed nagscreens) and I'm trying to solve it. (Codecharge studio, Flowcode,etc...)

Now Flowcode is fully unpacked & cracked. FULLY.
With Flowcode you can programm PICs Microchip without knowledge of programming. All is graphicall and I think it's the best that I have seen.
Protection: Armadillo but this time it uses a system to register shell aplications (compiler,linker) protected with armadillo too. New system that pass in memory all info to check/register from armadilloed to armadilloed.
Avalaible in the net are unpacked files that removes bad armadillo and don't remove environment armadillo strings. Now is fully.

Demo:
hxxp://www.matrixmultimedia.com/software/FlowcodeV3%20demo.exe

Patch:
hXXp://rapidshare.com/files/127674289/flowcode.rar.html

Enjoy it!

Info:
Flowcode 3 is one of the world's most advanced graphical programming languages for microcontrollers. The great advantage of Flowcode is that it allows those with little experience to create complex electronic and robotic systems. Flowcode is a powerful language that uses macros to facilitate the control of complex devices like 7-segment displays, motor controllers, and LCD displays. The use of macros allows students to control highly complex electronic devices without getting bogged down in understanding the programming involved. Flowcode is used in education as a means of introducing students to the concepts of programming. Flowcode is used in industry for rapid development and as a means of managing large projects. New features in version 3 include 16 bit arithmetic, strings and string manipulation, improved graphical user interface and printing, support for 18 series devices, Pulse Width Modulation, I2C, new ADC component and many more.

Hi!!!! Now Flowcode is FULLY FUNCTIONAL.
You can select ALL PICS DEVICES.
No limit to insert macros
No limit in ROM space, RAM space or code limits.
No limit in C code.
No nag screens
Compiler is fully regged.

Instructions:

Overwritte EXE with attached file.
Note: First time you compile, you will register your compiler fully
so you will see message "Key stored". After that, compiler is FULL and with unlimited functions.

taos

Enjoy it!

[课程]FART 脱壳王!加量不加价!FART作者讲授!

上传的附件:
收藏
免费 1
支持
分享
最新回复 (2)
雪    币: 234
活跃值: (10)
能力值: ( LV3,RANK:30 )