社区
课程
招聘
[下载]Arteam: Symbian Unleashed Ids Files For Ida Pro, EPOC6 && EPOC9 from argv
发表于: 2008-5-6 17:19 2411

[下载]Arteam: Symbian Unleashed Ids Files For Ida Pro, EPOC6 && EPOC9 from argv

2008-5-6 17:19
from argv. Excellent release!

Heya... when I first started to build IDS files for the community I never dreamed to making them this good. Worked hard and it payed off. This is MAJOR update to both EPOC6 and EPOC9 IDS files. There are many files in both archives and ready to make your RCE-ing a heaven with SUPER CLEAN imports, thus - clean IDA view. I want to give a MAJOR THANKS to Nacho_dj for his help with this project - mate, you ACED it.

So here they are, v3 IDS files for both IDA folders. Delete all old IDS files and place new ones in the folders, run some APP in the IDA and you will notice changes instantly. Also please give feedback if you encounter any errors or anything that you think it's buggy or you just want to say thanks ^^. I must remind you that this was really big project so MAYBE there are some errors.

ENJOY another great release from ARTeam!

Symbian Unleashed IDS Files For IDA Pro
http://arteam.accessroot.com/releases.html

[课程]FART 脱壳王!加量不加价!FART作者讲授!

收藏
免费 0
支持
分享
最新回复 (1)
雪    币: 93908
活跃值: (200199)
能力值: (RANK:10 )
在线值:
发帖
回帖
粉丝
Shub-Nigurrath:

Hello! As their work for a period of time, not in the forum, thank you very much for the support of the Forum.

linhanshi
                                                                                                  07.05.2008
2008-5-8 00:00
游客
登录 | 注册 方可回帖
返回
//