社区
课程
招聘
[分享]ARTeam: Special Issue for SecuRom 7.30.0014 Take2 VM Analysis, deroko, 2kAD
发表于: 2007-12-23 03:57 3023

[分享]ARTeam: Special Issue for SecuRom 7.30.0014 Take2 VM Analysis, deroko, 2kAD

2007-12-23 03:57
Hi all,
do you remember last publication on secuROM we did? It was a special issue on complete owning, “Special Issue For SecuRom 7.30.0014 Complete Owning” by AnonymouS, Human and deroko. That issue raised a lot of interests for two reasons: if was one of the very few tutorials on secuROM and was a tutorial that raised an interesting discussion on what owning really is.

Either ways you mean owning, as purists or not, if you are cracker or reverse engineer, we tried to cover the other aspect with this new issue.

We decided to show that owning on SecuROM can be done either ways you consider it. This second issue on the protector tries to cover some aspects that was not covered in previous one, specifically the most important part of the SecuROM protector, the Virtual Machine, it’s really well done: is recursive and changes from application to application ...

This time deroko again hits the ground, but it’s also the first time of 2kAD. I hope you will enjoy it, but I must warn you, this one is not going to be an easy one

PS I and all the team wish a good holidays to all members & friends!

BR,
Shub

h!!p://arteam.accessroot.com/tutorials.html

[课程]FART 脱壳王!加量不加价!FART作者讲授!

收藏
免费 0
支持
分享
最新回复 (1)
雪    币: 93908
活跃值: (200199)
能力值: (RANK:10 )