社区
课程
招聘
[转帖]How To Unpack Malware: Personal Notes
发表于: 2021-1-31 06:55 1796

[转帖]How To Unpack Malware: Personal Notes

2021-1-31 06:55

How To Unpack Malware: Personal Notes

Nowadays malware authors use a lot of techniques to hide malicious payloads in order to bypass security products and to make malware analyst life harder and fun. There are many tools that you can use to extract content from malware and there is not a standard process, you can use different tools, different techniques and different approaches to solve the same problem.

During this post I am going to quickly describe three (well, actually kind of four) of the main flows that takes me in succeed to unpack malware. But let me repeat that there are many ways to perform such a topic, I simply want to share some personal notes on my favorite flows, without pretending to write a full course material on how to Unpack Malware, which it worth of a full university class.

NB: there is a lot to say about packers, how they are, how they behave, there is much to say even on how many packers family are known, but this is not the place for that. What I am doing here is to mostly focusing on quick shot-cuts useful when you are on rush but not such powerful as debugging the entire process.

https://marcoramilli.com/2020/10/09/how-to-unpack-malware-personal-notes/

[培训]《安卓高级研修班(网课)》月薪三万计划,掌握调试、分析还原ollvm、vmp的方法,定制art虚拟机自动化脱壳的方法

收藏
免费 3
支持
分享
最新回复 (0)
游客
登录 | 注册 方可回帖
返回
//